The Celebration of Life service for Officer Jordan Jackson will occur at 1 p.m. at the Meydenbauer Center at 11100 NE 6th Street, Bellevue, on Tuesday, December 6. As we honor Officer Jackson, please note several rolling and long-term road closures on the day of the service.
A procession will precede the service, beginning at approximately 11:15 a.m. at 148th Avenue SE and SE 16th Street. The procession will close the northbound lanes on 148th Avenue NE to NE 8th Street for up to 15 minutes. Rolling closures along the rest of the procession route will last 8-10 minutes.
- The route begins at 148th Avenue SE and SE 16th Street, traveling north
- Turning west on NE 8th Street
- North on 120th Avenue NE
- West on NE 12th Street
- South on 112th Avenue NE, arriving at the Meydenbauer Center
Longer-term road closures will occur around the Meydenbauer Center and include:
- 112th Avenue NE between NE 4th Street and NE 8th Street will be closed from 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- NE 6th Street between 110th Avenue NE and 112th Avenue NE will be closed from 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- NE 6th Street between 112th Avenue NE and I-405 will be closed from 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
The Bellevue Police Department thanks you in advance for your patience during these closures. We encourage anyone who is able to line the procession route to show support for Officer Jackson and his family.
Officer Jackson died on November 21 from injuries sustained in a motor vehicle collision while on duty in Bellevue. Members of the public can donate to support Officer Jackson’s wife and two young children through www.bellevuepolicefoundation.org.