Officer Jordan Jackson’s Celebration of Life service will take place Tuesday, Dec. 6 at 1 p.m. at the Meydenbauer Center (11100 NE 6th St) in Bellevue.
While the service is open to the public, please be aware that parking is extremely limited, and there will be road closures around the immediate area. Members of the public may also watch the televised service, which the City of Bellevue will livestream on Bellevue Television. Major regional television stations will also carry the service live.
If you plan to attend, we suggest you consider using Metro or a rideshare service. The Bellevue Transit Center (10850 NE 6th Street) is less than a block from the Meydenbauer Center.
Below are some bus options from key Eastside areas in or near Bellevue. Please confirm the times and routes on the King County Metro website in case of disruptions.
- Wilburton Park and Ride to Bellevue Transit Center: Route 240, Route 246
- Eastgate Park and Ride to Bellevue Transit Center: Route 240, Route 271
- South Kirkland Park and Ride to Bellevue Transit Center: Route 249, Route 250
- Mercer Island Park and Ride to Bellevue Transit Center: Route 550
- Newport Hills Park and Ride to Bellevue Transit Center: Route 560
- Overlake Park and Ride to Bellevue Transit Center: B Line
Another way to honor Officer Jackson and support his family is to line the streets along the procession route. The procession is expected to begin at 11:15 a.m. on Tuesday.
- The route begins at 148th Ave SE and SE 16th St., traveling north
- West on NE 8th St
- North on 120th Ave NE
- West on NE 12th St
- South on 112th Ave NE, arriving at the Meydenbauer Center
Thank you for your continued support as we honor Officer Jackson and his service to our community. He died on November 21 from injuries sustained in a motor vehicle collision while on duty in Bellevue. The public is welcome to donate to support Officer Jackson’s wife and two young children through the Bellevue Police Foundation.